Data privacy is of high importance for Flash BV and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal information. In compliance with the new rules and principles of the new legislation concerning the protection of personal data we would like to inform you how your personal data will be processed and protected.
This statement, set forth below, is our privacy statement for Flash BV. Here we describe the practices we follow to respect the privacy of all visitors to our website.
In this statement, personal information means data which relates to an individual and which identifies that individual, either directly or indirectly, such as your name or your contact information.
For example, you may choose to enter your personal data on our website to:
- Contact us through our general contact form. This allows you to send inquiries of your choice.
- Download our product folders.
- Sign up for our newsletter.
- The personal data recorded will be used to allow the requested service and to send, if required, commercial information about Flash BV products and services. Data supply is not compulsory, but it is required to provide the requested service.
- The personal data supplied by the visitors of the Flash BV website will be used exclusively by Flash and will not be transmitted to third parties.
- The personal data owner and controller is Flash BV, Lichtstraat 8, 5349 CA OSS, The Netherlands.
- Flash BV does not intentionally collect any special categories of personal data (sensitive personal information) via our website. Sensitive personal information includes: information revealing racial or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or philosophical beliefs; trade-union membership; the processing of genetic or biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person; information concerning health etc.
- If you register on our website, your personal information will be stored on our website. Only after you have authorized us for sending commercial information and newsletters, we will store your information in our newsletter database. We store the information of our suppliers, customers and prospects in our general company software. Data of registrants, customers or prospects who have been out of active use for 18 months will be deleted from our website, newsletter database and general company software.
- Flash BV works to protect the confidentiality and security of information it obtains in the course of its business. Access to such information is limited and policies and procedures are in place, designed to safeguard the information from loss, misuse and improper disclosure.
- Flash BV may use external service providers to assist with, for example, information technology and other administrative support services to operate our website.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is technology that allows our website to store tokens of information (an ‘identifier’) in your browser used only by our website while you are on our website. Cookies are not used to determine the personal identity of anyone who is merely visiting our website. They serve to help us track traffic patterns to determine a user’s preferred location and language so that we can direct them to the correct country home page when they visit our website.
How do I disable cookies?
If you do not want to receive a cookie from our website, you have the option of setting your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, so that you may determine whether to accept it or not. However, please be aware that if you do turn off ‘cookies’ in your browser, you may not be able to fully experience some parts of our website.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies used by Our Site perform four functions, as classified below:
Essential/Strictly Necessary Cookies
Some cookies help us with the performance and design of our website. This allows us to measure how many times a page has been visited, whether a page has been visited on our website through an advertisement or by other means.
Some cookies help us to remember your settings which you may have selected, or assist with other functionality when you browse and use our website. This helps us to remember what you have selected, so on your return visit we remember your preferences.
You are legally entitled to request details of the personal information we are holding about you. If at any time you would like Flash BV to rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your personal information, or you would like to obtain confirmation whether or not your personal information is processed by Flash BV, access your personal information, exercise your right to data portability or withdraw your consent to processing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions regarding the processing of your personal information or you do not feel that your concerns have been addressed in this privacy statement, please contact us.